skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Gun Diary
Shallow Water
Jun 20, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Classy Classroom
At the beginning of the school year I purchased this adorable Scotch tape high heel shoe dispenser. Cute, right? Well- I knew I could make...
Girls And Guns
Two Of My Favorite Pick Up Lines
Girls And Guns
Classroom Organization
Summer has come and gone and school is back in session! Thankfully, I love my job and enjoy being there, but summer break is pretty awesome ...
Favorite Shops
I've received many e-mails and Facebook questions (follow me on Facebook HERE !) about my favorite places to shop. While I enjoy shoppi...
Baked Asparagus
If the grill isn't available, oven roasted asparagus will have to do! I love this tasty combination of ingredients to make the perfect...
Bridal Shower
I recently attended a friends bridal shower and couldn't get over how beautiful everything was! The decorations, the food, the view...it...
Chalkboard Tracker
Halfway done! I can't believe I'm already on month 5! Time is flying! How far along? 20 weeks Baby is the size of a: Banana Total ...
Mother's Day Gifts & Crafts
Last year I posted some of my favorite Mother's Day crafts and gifts. Here are some more fun ideas to do in your home or classroom this ...
No comments:
Post a Comment